Zapier gives you the power to integrate Contap Social with hundreds of other apps to automate your work. Use this integration to connect Contap to other apps you use such as Salesforce, HubSpot, and Full Contact to automate the tedious tasks in your workflow.
Contap has partnered with Zapier to bring our users access to 30+ CRM integrations and just around the corner we'll continue to expand our integrations to bring you the very best in workflow automation. The added step of creating a Zapier account, which is free, is well worth the small time invested, as Zapier makes it so easy to automate the tasks that we hate spending time on! Zapier lets you get back to the really important stuff.
Our new and improved Zapier integration supports the following with your CRM.
- A Contap user adds a new contact on Contap
- Zapier adds that contact to Nimble as a contact
Zapier has designed their software to get you up and running as quick as possible. Follow this step-by-step guide below to help you get your CRM connected today. If you have any questions, contact Contap support!
Use Zapier to send Contap Contacts to your CRM as Contacts
- From the Contap Social App > Settings > Connect Your CRM, select your CRM.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Zap template and tap Create this Zap.
- Create a Zapier Account by Signing Up with Google or manually with email and password.
- On the Contap Trigger page, follow prompts to connect your Contap account and Authorize Zapier.
- Test Zapier, and follow prompts to Continue, Confirm the CRM Action, and Authorize CRM account .
- Grant access to Zapier and follow prompts to Continue, review integration and test the Zap.
- Tap Finish and your Zapier automation between Contap and your CRM is complete.
- Save a TON of time!